July 16, 2014

How to soften sporty outfit?

lol

Hello dear readers!

Sneakers often associate with sporty style, which could look more inferior than fashionable: sweaty body, messy pony tail, leggings, baggy fleece and etc. Today I'm going to give you some tips how to soften sporty outfit with sneakers. Also I will share with you my new outfit.


Let's begin from the top!

lal
1. Choose a modern shirt which matches with your whole look. It can be loose, tight, short, long, plain or patterned - it's all your choice.





_DSC5723redag

2. Make your hair look classy than sporty because you would look more feminine. In my opinion flowing hair looks the best in this look.





_DSC5728redag

_DSC5913re

3. Put on something classical such as conservative black jacket, plain sweater or even school's uniform.





_DSC5981redag

4. Wear your favorite jeans or pants because it's important to feel comfortable and confident in this look.




jump_DSC5689re

5. Wear only comfortable sneakers. In this look I'm with amazing New Balance shoes. This brand is very trendy but also their production is very comfotable and light.





_DSC5864redag


_DSC6105re_DSC6104re

Bracelet

6. Match modern accessories and jewelry but don't make it tasteless too loaded.




_DSC6109re

7. Match the colors. In this look I matched my nail color to the color of my sneakers.


Also I've sprayed a little bit of this amazing perfume "Rose Fraiche" by Yves Rocher.
This perfume is a gift from my best friend Kamile. 
_DSC6110re

***


_DSC6087re

T-shirt: Sisley
Black Skinny Jeans: Massimo Dutti
Black Sweater: vintage
Sneakers: New Balance
Bracelet, Neclace and Ring: H&M
Nail Polish: Artdeco
Perfume: Yves Rocher


I hope you liked this post. Please subscribe my blog.

Thanks for Kamile, who took photos of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment