July 18, 2014

Vilnius - Mosaic of Europe

_DSC6684red

Hello dear readers!

My hometown Vilnius is full of different culture. It's like a mosaic of other Europe cities e.g. Amsterdam, Venice, Rome, Munich, Stockholm and etc.


_DSC6200red

I've found a pastel colors building which reminds me little cosy houses of Munich.
The balcony of the building is full of flowers and little windmills.

_DSC6236red





_DSC6354red

Just around the corner there is a blue like a sky building. This color reminds me Amsterdam which is full of colorful architecture.

_DSC6553red


This one street is full of different spirits of different cities.


_DSC6281red

There is an old brick house which is very similiar to Salsburg Fortress in Austria.

_DSC6299red



_DSC6408red

The corner of roses. Roses are as beautiful as in Mainau Island in southern Germany.

_DSC6389red

_DSC6437red




_DSC6785red

A beautiful wall with creepers reminds me London's suburb and cozy cottages.

_DSC6751red


***

White Blouse: Massimo Dutti
Light Blue Jeans: ZARA
Red Moccasins: Salamander
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings and Bracelets: H&M

Thanks for my friend Greta, who took these amazing pictures and spend a day with me.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment