October 5, 2014

Blue Coat on

koliaželis

Hello, Darlings! How are you?
My October started pretty well. Whole last week was very intense - in school we had some tests. But Friday was free and easy - there was only three lessons because of the Teachers' day. After that I had a great time with friends.


_DSC5760red 

The main accent of the look is my light blue coat. It reminds me a soft blue cloud in the sky or a little fluffy sheep. Of course, my inention is not to look like a sheep or a cloud. At first time I tried to wear this coat only on my shoulders. That was inspired by one character from Korean serial. Yes, I know, it is kind of strange to watch Asian entertainment production in the middle of Europe where are a lot of movies and TV shows from Hollywood... But the serial is much different comparing to European or American ones. But the style, estetics of fashion aren't worse..
So, I was a little bit inspired by Cheon Song Yi from Korean serial "My Love from the Star".
Cheon Song Yi is the main character of the serial and has her own statement style. One of her earmark is a coat on her shoulders and sunglasses. It creates strong look, besides her character it is strong. She is very self-assured and always look that she has a perfect life even if it's not.

Here you can find my selected Cheon Song Yi photos on pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/elenahkruk/cheon-song-yi/



koliaziukasss

_DSC5797red

_DSC5784red

_DSC5814red

Cheon Song Yi doesn't wear a lot of make-up, so my make-up is natural. I only have put some mascara, brown shadows and bronzer.

_DSC5825red


_DSC5841red 

I love the match of the textures: woolly coat and glossy sweater + leather and gold.

_DSC5837red

***
Light Blue Coat: Zara
Black Skinny Jeans: Massimo Dutti
Shoes: Donna Carolina
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Sisley by UCB
Earrings: H&M
Bracelet with leather strap: H&M
Golden Bracelet: Gift from Germany
Belt: Massimo Dutti
Shirt: H&M
Black Sweater: Vintage

Get this look for $64+ on Lookastic: Navy and Green Bucket Bag, Light Blue Coat, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Suede Boots, and Black Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment