June 25, 2015

ArtVilnius'15

DSC00340red

Hallo!
An international contemporary art fair ArtVilnius has been held since 2009. I was at first ArtVilnius fair and since then I never miss it. It's like a tradition to me and my family.
Every year I find interesting artists, who I didn't know before, from all over the world.
So this year I found out about Italian artist Tito Marci. In his drawings he shows himself in Armenian culture. Also what I like about his works that the color palette is very rich and balanced: golden with turquoise blue looks very lively.

Actually, I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary art because sometimes I just simply don't understand it. After watching many modern installations, still life and other painting I find myself disgusted and confused. This time wasn't exception but luckily there were more good art pieces than average ones.

And today I want to share with you some moments from the fair. There were so many beautiful places full of art and style that I couldn't resist to pose in front of camera. Talking about my outifit.. As I said in my previous post, now I am watching 90s serial 'Twin Peaks' which a little bit inspired my today's outlook. I've chosen strict shapes and classical style.

***
pants: Massimo Dutti
blazer: Zara
blouse: Sisley
belt: Celine
sneakers: New Balance


DSC00262red


DSC00084red


DSC00065red
Ruta Jusionyte's works.


DSC00125red



DSC00134red
Flamingo by Colin Guillemet



DSC00199red



DSC00237red


DSC00062red


DSC00248red
With Tito Marci.

DSC00250red


DSC00256red


DSC00260red
Vidmantas Marcinkevicius's work.

DSC00341red

2 comments: