July 22, 2014

Carousel

_DSC7980red


To me, Carousel is linked with joy, childhood and carelessness.
There aren't a lot of Carousels in Vilnius, but one of my favourites is the one in the Bernardine Garden.

_DSC8046red

My look is very classic and simple, all black & white. I think that this combination of colors is also practical and not very whimsical. You can always brighten your outfit with a few golden accessories or colour details e.g. my golden bracelet and necklaces, as well as my red moccasins.


_DSC7978red

_DSC8033red

My make up is au naturel (more about this in the upcoming post).
Today I was using Dior eye shadows and Giorgio Armani dark green eye pencil which is totally invisible in the photos.

_DSC8040red

_DSC8037red

It was a perfect day for a white lace shirt. It makes the whole outfit look romantic and festive.
Because of the little wind I put a short black sweater on which perfectly matches the shape of the shirt.

_DSC7969red

***
White Lace Shirt: ZARA
Black Skinny Jeans: Massimo Dutti
Black Short Sweater: Jackpot
Bracelet: Gift from Augusta
Necklaces: H&M
Red Moccasins: Salamander

Thanks to my friend Daniele for the beautiful photos!
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment