August 26, 2014

Black Tuesday

_DSC3043red

Hello darlings!

Today my whole outfit was black.
In physics black color means complete absorption of light which means darkness.
 Black color also symbolizes dark things like death, anger and rebellion. But in my opinion black color nothing has to do with negative. I try to see midnight sky or city and Coco Chanel's classics in this color.

_DSC3023red

My black outfit is a very subtle and minimalistic. I didin't want it to look plain and boring so I tried to match two different textures of sweater and jacket.

My black sweater has two big symmetric pockets where I keep my phone or sunglasses.

Black color is always followed by golden color so the black jacket is with golden buttons which are minimal accents of the look.

_DSC3059red

Black color is very practical because black clothes get dirty not that fast comparing with bright ones. Also black color is a great way to hide the disadvantages of figure.

_DSC3071red

Black skinny jeans and black closed platforms makes legs leaner and longer. It's a great optical trick that I really recommend to you.

_DSC3064red

Today my make up is very natural. I haven't done anything to my eyes. I just applied my Givenchy lipstick on my lips to match with dark clothes and create a feminine accent.


***
Black Jacket: Zara
Black Sweater: Zara
Black Skinny Jeans: Massimo Dutti
Golden Earrings: Pietro Filipi
Black Platforms: Max&Co
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings and Bracelet: H&M
Lipstick: Givenchy Rouge Interdit No.12 Sensual Rose 


_DSC3011red

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment