June 14, 2015

Grey Pragmatism

IMG_0816

Hello! This week went very fast and there were many events...
 First of all, math exam that I performed very great in Tuesday, then in Wednesday I was photographing a very beautiful and talented ballerina. Yesterday, in Saturday, there was The Chemical Brothers concert and I had an VIP access which gave me a truely amazing experience to see the preperation moments, backstage moods and, of course, enjoying wonderful music with fantastic friends.

Well, this busy week made me think, how a lady could dress up comfortable by don't forgeting her style and elegance.
In this outfit I was wearing a very simple and casual t-shirt which looks a tiny bit banal and lame standing in waredrobe alone, but by matching it with my shorts and long jacket, which are smart casual, keeps the balance of the street elegance in this look. I know in photos these shorts look more like a skirt, but this is an amazing example of both elegance and pragmatism. Also, I wanted to add a little colorful accent to this look so I chosen a yellow bag which is not too big and not too small. I was going to our family dinner which was smart casual and I think that I looked well and proper.

rgrgrgrg
A photo posted by Elenah Kruk (@elenah_k) on

A photo posted by Elenah Kruk (@elenah_k) on


IMG_0822

IMG_0821

IMG_0814

IMG_0817  IMG_0818

IMG_0815


IMG_0819 
***
T-shirt: H&M
Sweater: George
Long Grey Jacket: Stefanel
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

6 comments:

  1. I adore that jacket! It's gorgeous! It goes so well with the yellow bag, too. X

    Gwen
    www.grey-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit and that bag is gorgeous! I love the colour!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete