July 25, 2014

5 Tips How to Wear Oversized T-Shirt

_DSC9107red

Baggy, loose, oversized t-shirts are not my favorites. I don't usually wear them because it's not classy and kinda grungy, it associates to me with scruffy people who don't care what they wear. Actually, a lot of fashionistas, bloggers and my fashionable friends look really great with that kind of t-shirts. So, I tried to wear it too.
There are lots of many different ways to wear oversized t-shirt but in today's post I would like to represent you my favorite one.

_DSC9149red

  • In my opinion, baggy top requires something tight in the bottom so I chose my light blue skinny jeans.


  • I've tucked in the t-shirt who is very long because I didn't want it to look like a tunic or even a dress with jeans which apparently not my favorite match.


  • I've waved my hair a little bit to create more feminine, girly look because oversized t-shirt doesn't highlight waist and body.


  • Because the t-shirt is sleeveless and has tight-fitting neck I wore only bracelets and no necklace.


  • I was using my sunglasses to expose the neck which is more girly attribute.

_DSC9255red


Even with oversized, baggy and grungy t-shirt you can create fashionable feminine look which is also very comfortable for summer.

Thank you, Augusta, for the photos.


***
Red Oversized T-Shirt: Vintage
Light Blue Skinny Jeans: ZARA
Bracelets: H&M and gift from Augusta
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment