July 28, 2014

How to be Stylish 2

_DSC5298red

In previous post I promised you to tell how to create your own style.



First of all I would like you to take a look at yourself.
If you like yourself from the first sight - great!!! But often people who have amazing body, big attractive eyes, lean legs and etc. don't like themselves. I have that kind of days when I can't look at the mirror because I feel that my eyes are too small, nose too big, legs too fat or my hair is too dingy and dool. I'm sure that all of us have that kind of days.

If you think that you have a well-shaped body then you have to pay attention on posture, seat and stance. There are many cases when an attractive pretty girl sits on a chair like a flabby bag, walks down the street like a heavy hippopotamus and stands folded like a goat horn.. So first step - notice your posture. Always controle and watch your body to keep your posture and back straight. If you think that you'll forget it then do a little mark with a pen on your hand to remember it. And also, the most important is sport! It's really effective if you done exercises, yoga or danced.  Well, it's simple, but not easy... ... Just for first three weeks. After them you will feel the lightness and happiness.

If you are oversized and want to be in better shape always keep exercising and also balance your nutrition. Look over your agenda and write all your food, your feelings about every meal and don't forget to note the time when you have eatten. Try to always have meal at the same time every day. The time is very indvidual because every person has own schedule. If you want a junk snack so badly I suggest you to do 10 push ups or jump jacks and then drink a glass of watter or eat a fruit. But remember don't eat fruits after 2 p.m.

Why is it so important to follow your eating schedule stirctly? The answer is simple - because your body won't gain fats. When your time of nutrition isn't regular your body stores fats because it's afraid to don't get food on time. So eat everything what is healthy regularly, avoid junk food such as chips, candies, burgers, french fries and even chocolate. If you can't live without chocolate then eat dark ~70% chocolate.
Try to live following these rules for three weeks and I promise, you will see the differences.

So, If you want to clothes look stylish on you, all you need is a great posture which requires sport and balanced, regular nutrition.


_DSC5307red

Talking about my nutrition:
I eat five times a day but small portions.
When I wake up I drink a glass of cold watter.
I don't mix milk and meat products.
I don't eat after 7 p.m.


_DSC5272red

***

White T-Shirt: United Colors of Benetton
Sweater: George
Pants: Montego
Belt: Massimo Dutti
Sandals: ZARA
Bag: United Colors of Benetton
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment